Angel, Islington High Street 1920
Practice history_Angel, Islington High Street 1933
41 Islington High Street has been established as a Dental Practice since 1938. It was opened by a dentist Dr Edward who practiced for more than 26 years. In 1964 the practice then went under the ownership to Dr Rifkin who was present until his retirement in 2008. During this time another dentist Dr Winter practiced here for over 6 years.
In 1998, Dr Berlin a specialist Orthodontist started working alongside Dr Rifkin and treated his patients under the banner: “Angel Orthodontic, Centre for the Perfect Straight Smile” which become the main provider of orthodontic services for the Primary Care Trust in the Angel area until his retirement on July 2010.
Following the retirement of Dr Berlin in July 2010 the surgery was taken over by Dr Amin Amenien (Angel Smile Dental Care) and Dr Fariba Banaie (Angel Orthodontics) following extensive modernization and state of the art refurbishment. It has served a wide spectrum of loyal patients in Angel and Islington area who return to the practice time and time again.
Angel Smile Dental Care provides the following services: